Madden 13 download fail!

Hi, I have tried to download Madden 13 about 5 or 6'times so far. First I got disk unreadable messages pretty soon after he game started, then messages saying it couldn't start the game and now it just freezes. Have tried a few tricks like clearing cache etc. the Xbox is up to date and have managed to download other games not problems. Does anyone have any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

im sorry. you might have to ask an ambassader or call support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

According to your gameplay history, you have already played the game, it's your latest played game. If you are still having problems downloading and loading up the game then some of the information listed below may be of some help.

Some Games on Demand titles are restricted by IP based upon what Xbox LIVE Marketplace they are listed from. So, for example, if you are accessing the USA Marketplace with a USA gamertag but are in a different country, then you may have issues downloading said restricted content.

It appears that you are not the only one having problems downloading this specific Games on Demand title. Some have suggested that the game isn't probably setup to be used as a digital product and that is why it is saying that the disc is unreadable.

I would suggest trying to use a different Xbox 360 compatible Storage device such as a USB Flash Drive with enough storage capacity to be able to download the game. Since the game itself is 5.11 GB (gigabytes) I would suggest getting a 16GB or 32 GB USB Flash Drive. You can find more information about using USB Flash Drives on the Xbox here: www.xbox.com/.../storage.

Please note that the Xbox 360 itself designates about ~500 MB for System Use and Flash Drives are typically lower in the amount of formatted space they have to use than what is listed on the packaging. I wouldn't go any lower than a 8 GB USB flash drive so that you have enough room.

Whether or not the game can run off of the Flash Drive is going to depend on the drive's read/write rates. Also, not all drives are compatible with the Xbox 360. I would recommend getting the cobranded Xbox 360 version from Sandisk.

Good luck and let us all know how it turns out.

Sorry this didn't help.

You are right, it's the game I "tried" to play last. I am able to get through menus etc but when I try to play....fails.

I'm in the process of downloading it again, so will see what happens. Will investigate flash drives in the meantime.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, would you suggest I simply move the file I have downloaded onto the flash drive? or schould I download again, using some other method?

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there North! You should try removing your current storage device, using a new one, and then downloading the game fresh. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.