Madden 12 online....

This is by far the worst game online wise... I have been trying to get into a game and it just signs me out while "checking online roster" and i kno its not my connection.. i am lagg free in every other game i play

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Online is really bad on this one. I got paused glitched today it lags so much. I know it's not my connection because I'm fine in other games. So happy NBA 2K12 is coming out Tuesday!

Ok i been trying to play a single Online for 2 days and cant even get in a game... Probabaly selling this cause i cant do crap online

EA servers are horrible. Have you played the BF3 beta?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

EA servers are horrible. Have you played the BF3 beta?

[/quote]

lol ya... It was ok before all the people played the opened beta and only Invites were allowed to play... but even still you can play it. I cant even get into a match in madden what so ever

Has EA acknowledged that there is a problem? I was going to purchase this game next week, good thing I read this post.

Im having no problems joining games.  Sure someone might leave while its checking the roster, but saying "I havent been able to get in a single game in 2 days" is a joke in my opinion.  If that was actually the case, you either tried ONCE, or your internet/home network is the problem, not madden