!MAD!

Post your moments of being sad mad or generally dishonored.. whichever you prefer!

Mine happened just now before writing this post was in a Team Slayer on Halo 3 going strong 19 kills 0 deaths *never had a perfect in reach or H3* and wabam! My controller dies! Ofc i have new batteries right next to me... Except i have to open the package.. I watch helplessly as my poor spartan falls to the ground Q-Q

share your stories!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I felt really happy when I killed this guy in Halo.  He was like 19-0 or something like that, and then all of a sudden he was standing still.  Bullet to the dome.  Kinda feel bad for the poor guy.  He was doing pretty good.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I felt really happy when I killed this guy in Halo.  He was like 19-0 or something like that, and then all of a sudden he was standing still.  Bullet to the dome.  Kinda feel bad for the poor guy.  He was doing pretty good.

[/quote]

HA HA

You see what I did there... eehh... pretty good, huh?  Yeah... uh-huh.

Very very bad internet connections make me very very very mad.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I get where you are coming from with bad connections. I hate playing against US people (cuz i live in northen europe) i can only pull 2 bar 3 bar if im lucky! Even worse when you end up having to carry your team with said connection!

Any time I am about too finish about a S&D round after it starting 1 vs 6, I kill 5 of them, and then the last guy gets a lucky grenade. 

Telling my teammates to just hide when it's 49-38 and saying if they just hide and don't die I will win it.  Getting it to 49-49 and then dying, that's always fun too.  Or the same situation and I get it all tied up and they decide now they'll be able to get a kill and almost immediately lose it for me.

Edit:  Also, going anywhere above +30 in K/D and losing TDM.  That makes me mad.  I've went +45 and lost before. 

i hate the god damn modders and hackers. every thing else is part of the game.

Going back to the connection issue. I hate when I play blops and I'm doing good when I get the connection to host failed error and I'm sitting back in the lobby, game counting down for a new map.....so mad.

Well looking back on the Gears 3 beta I never raged so much in my life. But Gears will do that to me.

I remember I was in a party and I left it to yell at my teammates. Not really yelled but complained. Tried to be as annoying as possible. I just hate it when people don't care to win but instead care for kills.

Yup just like some above posts hate bad connection/lag.  The most annoying though is when your doing good and the hosts leaves the game and can't find a new host.