Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot achievements

Anyone still need the achievements for this one?  I tried it a few time solo and it just gets so boring....I'm in the US on EST....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do you need assistance? I have a friend who needs these, I got them all but will help if you are willing to get one more person in.

I need 'em. On my Sweet J TBR Account. Set a date and i'll look for the lobby, can't add friends with that one.

I also need them.

just wondering, i play a lot of borderlands but new to multiplayer aspect of it. can people just pop in and out of mad moxxi quest? or do you start it with some players and only they can finish it with you?

[quote user="pinoygeneration"]

just wondering, i play a lot of borderlands but new to multiplayer aspect of it. can people just pop in and out of mad moxxi quest? or do you start it with some players and only they can finish it with you?

[/quote]

The achievement is earned at the end of the last round / last wave. You don't have to be in the game from the start, but can simply join by the end of it and still get the achievement. HOWEVER I do not approve of this and if I am helping / doing these runs I will help those who play from start to finish.

I haven't got them either...just takes way too long.  Some rainy weekend, I'll try and plow through them...

Me and a friend got to the second set of arenas, can someone tell me how long it takes to do 1 of these please?

Oh and how are the structured in terms of waves and rounds etc?

There's 6 stages.  The first three, 2-3 people can do them.  The last three, you need 3-4.  It takes 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours for each stage.  I think there's 20 waves in each stage.  I had a friend and 3 others do all 6 on a Saturday and it took them 8 1/2 hours. 

K Good to know thanks for the info. Will have to get "A" Another involved for this one I reckon. Also looks like it'll need some time set aside. LOL!!

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

There's 6 stages.  The first three, 2-3 people can do them.  The last three, you need 3-4.  It takes 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours for each stage.  I think there's 20 waves in each stage.  I had a friend and 3 others do all 6 on a Saturday and it took them 8 1/2 hours. 

[/quote]

Could be done a lot faster in a matter of 4 hours or less for the long runs, if the host is of low level and 3 other characters are 69. Also important if they are willing to stick through it all.