Mad Catz FightStick Bags

Mad Catz has been slowly leaking out information about their new fight stick bags expected to be announced tomorrow at EVO. EVO is the the world fighting game championship held in Las Vegas every year. Mad Catz and Capcom are both big supporters.

They posted them first on their website(gamesharkstore.com) this morning.

Just a short time ago on facebook showed some pictures. Check those pictures here.

Thanks to Gouki.com for this info.

Mad Catz FightStick Bags Messenger & Carrier Details.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Isnt Madcatz the company that makes generic cheap controllers that have sticky inputs and notoriously easy to break items ?

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Isnt Madcatz the company that makes generic cheap controllers that have sticky inputs and notoriously easy to break items ?

[/quote]

Not this gen. You obviously have never used on of their fight sticks. They came out big time with their street fighter 4 tournament sticks and set a high bar for qualily with those sticks.

They also made the regular SF4 stick, and the SF4 fight pads.

Defintely a huge step up from what thye used to make.

[/quote]Yes....I been avoiding madcatz items since approx 1996 and is the reason I dont have rockband 3.... Terrible products

Why on earth would you want to lug around your fight stick

It's not like you could take it to a friends or to the arcade because let's be honest fight sticks are massive these days(well the decent ones)

[/quote]

I was going to say this myself lol.

[quote user="Akuza89"]Why on earth would you want to lug around your fight stick [/quote]Because carrying the thing in the awesome box it comes in is too much of a hassle. Convenience, man. :P

.......Or a way for the EVO mates to purchase more of their stuff.