M95 bolt action?

I see from some sites the I think it is called the M95 bolt action .50 cal may or may not be in battlefield 3.  Can anybody confirm either way?  This is my favorite gun in bc2 and hope it will make a return.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't know yet, only guns in the Alpha are Confirmed to be. The M95 may make a return, as we did see (well "heard") some sort of .50 Cal sniper rile going off on the trailer.

Well it would probably whatever .50 Cal rifle is being used nowdays. Not sure what it is but I'm sure you would be able to find whatever is used since the game is set in 2014.

take your pick man, Bushmaster  makes one...so does ArmaLite...Barret....Colt...pretty much any tactical weapon manufacturer produces a 50 cal precision rifle....I've seen 'em sell for as low as $1700 and as high as $8000

They should include AI's AX50 .50BMG, that is one sweet rig...

I prefer the m95 bolt action over the semi auto barrett, because it just feels right in a bolty.  I wish a modern day warfare game would include the beowolf .50 cal sub-mac.  It is freakin awsome.  

Well, the second longest range sniper kill was done with a McMillan Tac-50. But I just want my GOL Magnum.

Or the PGW Timberwolf. The more guns, the better.

PGW Timberwolf, drool...

Also, if they decide to have another Veteran Weapon, I hope it's the Lee Enfield No. 4.

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

Also, if they decide to have another Veteran Weapon, I hope it's the Lee Enfield No. 4.

[/quote]

That would be sweet. I bought a Korean War era Enfield almost 20 years ago at a pawn shop. I love that rifle.

ude, thats cool

[quote user="USMC 90 95"]

[quote user="CND AAA Beef"]

[/quote]

That would be sweet. I bought a Korean War era Enfield almost 20 years ago at a pawn shop. I love that rifle.

[/quote]

dude...thats cool

I've fired a 50 cal sniper rifle a few times...not in the Army though, my buddies dad co-owns a sporting goods/ hunting supply store....hence he has lots and lots of firearms...one night my buddy's bachelor party fell through.....well, basically nobody wanted to drive 200 miles into Nevada to hit a decent strip club.....and since Twin Falls, ID didn't have any....friend  said "hey...lets dig into my dad's stuff and go tear it up in the Kamima Desert"

so we loaded up an arsenal's worth of firearms including a sporterized 50 cal and hit it.....now too bad the BF games can't quite capture how devastating a high velocity 50 cal round really is......the way the expanding gas is vented out the rifle's flash suppressor/compensator has never been faithfully recreated...cause it blew the leaves off nearby bushes ten feet  or more away on either side of the rifle.....and the lava rock outcrop I struck a quarter mile away fractured off to my surprise....seriously devastating weapon