M26 shows how bad our community (Xbox) is

Short Story:  Playing TDM, Killed their lead player short range after pinging him on my sensor.  Killed him again very shortly thereafter.  So, the next thing he does is switch to the M26 DART and STILL almost fail to kill me.  He then proceeds to stick with the DART even into the next match.

-

Why is it that people cannot keep themselves from abusing the DART?  I checked the stats of the above example, M26 is his THIRD highest kill total.  Sad.  I know it's only a game but shouldn't you at least take a little pride in your gameplay?  Cannot wait for June 4th.

-

FWIW:  This is very much not an isolated example.  Very tired of seeing 10+ Stars on an M26.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

the community sucks, big influx of cod kiddies and such has ruined it.

Every console game out is all about the stats. Leader boards killed team play.

I played these two guys on Metro the other day.  We were winning easily and then the DART's started to fly.

What was pathetic about these two guys was the fact that they were CSS 81 and 67.  They had 5 DART stars each.  How sad is that?  Having to resort to using an exploit to get kills because you getting dominated by a guy an AN-94.

It's much like the USAS-12 and Frags.  If things aren't going your way, bring out the USAS and Frags except this time it's the DART/MASS.

The Xbox is full of immature children.  And I don't mean that in the sense of there's lots of kids, I mean it in the sense that even adults act like children because they're not getting their way - hence all the banning and kicking from servers.

I think every gaming community has immature kids and adults, not just xbox.

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[/quote]

I don't play PS3 or PC.  I'm going from experience, which is Xbox but you're probably right.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

[/quote]

I don't play PS3 or PC.  I'm going from experience, which is Xbox but you're probably right.

[/quote]

Just saying, I play both steam and PS3, they all have their fair amount of immature people

The gaming community as a whole has gone waay downhill in the last 5 or so years.

Im pretty sure ONLY the COD kids are "exploiting" the M26 and none of the BF vets are doing it (sarcastic). Online "communities" (BF and COD) is apparently full of Dbags. Nothing new really.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Im pretty sure ONLY the COD kids are "exploiting" the M26 and none of the BF vets are doing it (sarcastic). Online "communities" (BF and COD) is apparently full of Dbags. Nothing new really.

[/quote]

every bf3 problems answer- blame call of duty 

^^LOL, true dat. And we all know CODs community stinks, but so does someone elses, just saying. Ill also note there is good within too.