m1911 pistol

umm how do you get this? i got the thing in the box that says get it at gunclub i sign up and i see no code or anything please help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you get it automatically when u connect to the multiplayer. at least it popped up for me and said it was unlocked.. i didn't have to do anything else.

[quote user="awtacular"]

you get it automatically when u connect to the multiplayer. at least it popped up for me and said it was unlocked.. i didn't have to do anything else.

[/quote]

This for me as well.  Sign into Gun Club, then restart your game.  Should unlock.

You need to join the EA gun club @ www.gunclub.ea.com with your EA/ Origin Account. Oh, the Origin Account also gets you into muiltplayer, you will notice it says your account is not active if you try to get into MP already and couldn't....the servers are down.

yea but how does it know what my xbox name isto even give me the game

dont know what is going on . i made a ea account i made a gunclub account they dont show my xbox account name or have any way of linking it... no gun .... so why do they have to make it so complicated? just want what i bought to work even if its a gun they have in the box..... do you really need to be a rocket scientist to get it

make an ea account, go onto gunclub, sign in, restart xbox. Should be there.

did :(

I'm in the same boat as you KrynoidCarnivor.  I was just thinking that maybe you must use the same email on your xbox live account to make the origin and gun club account for it to work.  If you figure this out let me know please.  I want my gun...

I don't know how any of this works, I have no games linked to my account or anything when does this thing work out what we have played etc and the rewards and stuff.

All I did was sign into xbox live and started the game and I had it. I didn't have to sign into the GunClub or anything like that I just got the 1911 when I started the game.