#*%*# M$ and COD4!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey folks. How do you reply to posts? I have been clicking on "reply", but the word "reply" disappears and i can't reply! There have been some great posts on this forum, but I have been un-able to reply to them......

Any way. Don't even try to play COD4. Since they've been banning so many PUKES from WAW, they have all drifted to COD4, like rats jumping a sinking ship, and now it is so pathetic, it's almost laughable. I've tried to play tonight (10:45 PM, CST) on my son's account and now I am done!!!!! The only account out of 4 we have kept GOLD because of all the crap. It ends in August and M$ can kiss my white hairy posterior!!!! This is so ridiculous...

I've been talking to M$ support the last week and they are just a bunch of BS. This game will NEVER be fixed and it's time I realized it. Come on, people on roofs, people under maps.  This was my last time. Let the cheaters, scumbags and PUKES have the entire God/Blessed Xbox Live........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just change browsers and you should be able to post again. This happened to me and I had to switch from Internet Explorer to Firefox to get it working again.

Also, you should not quit playing XBL altogether just because one game is broken. There are many more great games out there besides Cod if you'd actually look for them.

Hey, I can reply. Here's the deal, as I have explained in many of my posts.

I have, in the past, paid for a service known as Xbox Live, (3 silvers, 1 Gold). I have played other games on-line, but never was satisfied, only with COD4. Besides me, there is an entire community that believes this WAS the best on-line game around. Now, COD4 is SOOOO messed up, why should I give M$ my money? I am so sick and tired. It is even worse then it was 2 days ago! All the thrash is finding it's way to COD4.

Thanks for suggesting I change games, but that ain't gonna happen. I just quit entirely. I will still play off-line, still buy USED games and wait  (un)patiently for M$ to pull their head out of their butts. I buy used games, because I, like many others, can't see shelling out the outrageous prices for a game we expect to be able to play on-line and are unable to.

No more blame on the developers. M$ can do more then is being done. If I can't play on a service that WE all pay for, then I am done. It's that simple........

+1 i will not be renewing in august,i am not some call of duty obsessive but it just happens to be the only type i play online. i have racing,fighting arcade type games and they just don`t keep my interest with online matches,so its just not worth paying out for ruined games.

[quote user="KansasFarmBoy 1"]

Hey, I can reply. Here's the deal, as I have explained in many of my posts.

I have, in the past, paid for a service known as Xbox Live, (3 silvers, 1 Gold). I have played other games on-line, but never was satisfied, only with COD4. Besides me, there is an entire community that believes this WAS the best on-line game around. Now, COD4 is SOOOO messed up, why should I give M$ my money? I am so sick and tired. It is even worse then it was 2 days ago! All the thrash is finding it's way to COD4.

Thanks for suggesting I change games, but that ain't gonna happen. I just quit entirely. I will still play off-line, still buy USED games and wait  (un)patiently for M$ to pull their head out of their butts. I buy used games, because I, like many others, can't see shelling out the outrageous prices for a game we expect to be able to play on-line and are unable to.

No more blame on the developers. M$ can do more then is being done. If I can't play on a service that WE all pay for, then I am done. It's that simple........

[/quote]Actually, all the blame on the devs. MS is doing all they possibly can by banning modders but they cannot rewrite the code for the games. Only the devs can do that. It is the developers job to make sure their own game is secure and if they fail to do that, it is no one else's fault but their own.

If the only game that keeps you entertained is a Call of Duty game, then it's no wonder you dislike XBL.

This IS the COD4 forums! The only place we CAN discuss this "broken" game! Go ahead and blame the developers. I say, M$ CAN/SHOULD do more then is being done! Matter of fact, M$ should be permanently banning COD4 cheaters BEFORE the IW fix is put in place! Why should these worthless cheaters be able to keep playing a game that they have helped ruin?

And, yes, the COD4 game WAS the only game that kept me entertained! I see by your games played that YOU enjoy the Call Of Duty titles. Take your 5 cul and troll somewhere else!!!!!!

This IS the COD4 forums! The only place we CAN discuss this "broken" game! Go ahead and blame the developers. I say, M$ CAN/SHOULD do more then is being done! Matter of fact, M$ should be permanently banning COD4 cheaters BEFORE the IW fix is put in place! Why should these worthless cheaters be able to keep playing a game that they have helped ruin?

And, yes, the COD4 game WAS the only game that kept me entertained! I see by your games played that YOU enjoy the Call Of Duty titles. Take your 5 cul and troll somewhere else!!!!!!

[/quote]Yea, my 5 recently played list has 3 CoD's on it but that thing rarely changes for me. WaW has been on it from before it started getting modded probably half a year ago. The only games I actually play on that last are Gears2 and BO but it's not like you'd know that.

Also, have you checked the suspension forums? They are banning plenty of modders for life and you call that "doing nothing"? They can only do so much so fast.

hey,what you doing arguing with someone else???

I call it doing nothing when COD4 is ripe with cheaters/modders. If you checked one of my posts in another thread u tend to frequent, you would see that today, July 15, I said I noticed a perma ban for COD Black Ops and ONE for COD4!

I call it doing nothing when COD4 is ripe with cheaters/modders. If you checked one of my posts in another thread u tend to frequent, you would see that today, July 15, I said I noticed a perma ban for COD Black Ops and ONE for COD4!

[/quote]Those are only the bans that people try to fight, there are probably hundreds more you don't actually read about. Also, sorry that there are hundreds of other games out there on XBL that need attention to. I'll go ahead and PM XBLPET for you and tell them to focus entirely on Cod4. We'll see how that works out.

There's an old saying, "You can't argue with an idiot". Take your 5 cul power and PM all you want. I think you have lost focus on ALL the posts myself and other community members have made. WE all understand there are other games out there that need "patrolled". Since this is the COD4 forum, we are just stating our frustrations over the "broken" state of OUR favorite game. You should really scurry back to the other forums. I don't see where you are helping anyone here with your negative attitude.

And since you are going to PM someone, I expect to see my posts deleted or me possibly being banned from the forums. So, to other posters, in case I am un-able to post, keep posting your frustrations over this game, since this is the ONLY place we are allowed to.........