lvl 20 choice rifleman

Stoner vs 417 and AN-94 vs Type 95

Any suggestions? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

u shuld get da fad it a gud gun i us it al da time it rely gud i wuld recomand it

[quote user="Fragmentor"]

You can't choose 1 for one faction and a different one for the other. Its either an lmg for both or an AR for both.

[/quote]

Ugh. I love a ton of things about this game, but I hate what they did with the weapon system. IMO, all weapons should be accessible by all factions. Making weapons faction-specific guarantees imbalance (just look at the GRN unlockable pistols for a perfect example. 5 unlockable pistols, and four of them are for the Ghosts. And, the Ghosts get the Defender, which is a pistol that shoots shotgun shells). Making the decision point non-independent makes for a lot of frustration. 

You can't choose 1 for one faction and a different one for the other. Its either an lmg for both or an AR for both.

Hmmm, I will take a look at my progression, you may be right!

[quote user="Yo Def"]

If you got some Uplay points you can get the Double Time and select both!

[/quote]

That too. However, there are several other Decision Points that are better to spend that on, IMO. 

If you got some Uplay points you can get the Double Time and select both!

417 and AN-94 no question. Type 95 is utter garbage compared to the RPK and PKP, and the Stoner is outclassed by the MK48. The 417 is a superb gun too, as far as I can tell. 

|

I picked the LMGs and I completely regret it. I'm definitely respecing once I hit 50 to change that. 

|

Unrelated question, can you pick these weapons separately by faction? I've been wondering this but haven't had a chance to check yet, but could I hypothetically pick the AN-94 for Bodark and the Stoner for Ghosts?