<Devious> Gaming community 18+ mic required!

<Devious> is a gaming community that wants to surpass expectation with every game that we play and destroy all competition, we have many players that have been to multiple tournaments and won me being one of them, if you're not a competitive person this community is probably not for you we will do anything to win and defeat everyone that opposes us. There will be NO drama tolerated or you will be removed. Trash talking other players not associated with us is fine there's nothing wrong with competition and I never understood why so many communities will kick players for **** and nonsense like that! If you have any questions please ask away!

You must be at least 18 years of age AND have a mic.

The current website http://deviousgamingxbox.enjin.com/ is still a work in progress, you can also send me a message on XBL if you're interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

still looking for more players

Hey BEYOND KILLING,

Sounds like an awesome clan mate, Just keep in mind the code of conduct when speaking to other players in a derogatory way. This could lead to enforcement actions on you or your clan members accounts. Totally wouldn't want that. Best of luck sounds like an awesome clan. Very dedicated :D

- Voss