loyalty question

been trying to get all of my followers loyal but when i do jacks quest after her and miranda fight i always lose one of their loyalty is their a way to do this?thanks for looking.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Save one of those (Miranda or Jack's) loyalty missions for later when you have enough Renegade score to unlock the conversation option that breaks up the fight without one of them feeling like you chose sides...:-)

It's actually much easier if you do both of their LMs as soon as they become available because the percentage of paragon/renegade required to unlock the convo options becomes greater the longer you wait to do the missions.

I always do Jacks last (well, before Legions), because by then I usually have maxed out paragon anyways.

Be sure to take pictures for Joker...:-)

Oh dear...

[quote user="ballnocker"]

been trying to get all of my followers loyal but when i do jacks quest after her and miranda fight i always lose one of their loyalty is their a way to do this?thanks for looking.

[/quote]

Do the loyalty missions ASAP. Then dont worry about it until you are ready to jump the Omega Four Relay.  By this time you should have enough Paragon/Renegade Score to unlock the convo options. You can also respec in the science lab on the Normandy, if you havent chosen the base class upgrade that gives a +100% paragon/renegade score as opposed to the 70% one?  If you cant do this before the jump, id alienate Miranda. Then, keep her in your squad, and she wont die.

[quote user="Schuey19"]

It's actually much easier if you do both of their LMs as soon as they become available because the percentage of paragon/renegade required to unlock the convo options becomes greater the longer you wait to do the missions.

[/quote]This.

[quote user="Dsyoji"]

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[/quote]This.[/quote]

you can also approach jack or miri after the catfight and convince the jilted party that shep still cares assuming you have enuff para/renegade pts. there may be a timer/counter involved too: sometimes waiting a few missions to peace things up ends the convo w/ no dialogue to regain loyalty