loyalty gets nothing

I got the day 1 edition of xbox dealt with the bugs without any issues. I have been thinking though why is it that Xbox One owners get nothing? 360 owners continue getting games with gold, I have gold but since I upgraded to the Xbox One I get nothing now. If not a game, since I know there aren't many available at the time. What about a free movie rental every 2cweeks? Something! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

MS said xbone is gettin gold sometime in 2014 but didn't give a exact date

How many years into the xbox 360 did it take to start getting free games??

Apply that logic to the xbox one.

Who is "Loyalty" and why is he/she not getting anything?

This sounds like you are complaining just to complain. Which is of course your right as a consumer but you really sound ridiculous

Demanding much?

He has been a loyal xbox one customer for over a month now,he should get some kind of loyalty reward.

Dude I here ya. I been a Loyal husband for 13 yrs and I still cant her to cook me a good meal once a month. It's realy not fair to me cause I'm the one that cooks all year round. But now that I think about it she messes up minute rice so I guess I'm better off.

Lol.

Hey my friend, imagine that you were head of xbox, you've just released a new console with very few games. Would you make the gold program for xbox one when the games are fresh? Would you make Ryse, DR3, Forza 5, killer instinct free for now? I guess not.

2014, xbox one will have more games and microsoft will be able to make gold program for it :)

[quote user="S1oppyWhiteboy"]

I got the day 1 edition of xbox dealt with the bugs without any issues. I have been thinking though why is it that Xbox One owners get nothing? 360 owners continue getting games with gold, I have gold but since I upgraded to the Xbox One I get nothing now. If not a game, since I know there aren't many available at the time. What about a free movie rental every 2cweeks? Something! 

[/quote]

Loyalty isn't supposed to get you anything. If you're supporting something with the expectation of reward that doesn't make you loyal, it makes you mercenary.