Low Res Textures might be rumor. Proof inside...

I just read the tweet from the PR of Bethesda. 

()

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1254678-installing-to-360-hd-will-not-affect-textures-says-pete-hines/

()

I don't think we have anything to worry about. Good.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Because my Xbox also is kind of frisky when it comes to discs I also keep it installed and play with less then optimal graphics. The 5 hours I've spent playing already the low res textures have not really bothered me or kept me from being immersed in this awesome game.

Iam with ya on this..I already been threw 3,360s since release date.So now everytime i get a game i install it before i play.I would rather wait a few minutes then have to drop 300-400 bucks every year or so on a new 360 because i was to lazy to install a game.

Great. My disc drive decided to start going this week. Days before Skyrim! Oh, well, at least I'll be able to play it period (if it doesn't totally eat it between now and then). I'd rather be able to play it with less than par graphics than not at all, I guess.

i played now 5-6 hours non stop without any freezing :)

[quote user="Sazalamel"]

@malacath no i just find that the game doesnt run that smooth when installed. seriously when not installed the game looks and feels sooo much better, you will believe me when you´ll see it for yourself i bet

[/quote]

Good,

Running from disc is only a minor annoyance. So I won't be installing. If the game doesn't freeze then even better.

The most annoying thing in both Morrowind and Oblivion(and Fallout 3 and NV for that matter) wasn't the numerous bugs it was the freezing. I'm glad to hear that Skyrim doesn't suffer the same problems

yeah it looks cool even when installed but try the other side of the coin, it will blow your eyes away xD

I also got the game this morning and installed it, I was amazed by the lighting and facial animations, but somewhat disappointed by low qualityt extures. I think I also have this "bug" but it does not make the game unplayable, the game looks great if I'm not looking at something from a close distance and I'm sure Bethesda will fix this.

@malacath no i just find that the game doesnt run that smooth when installed. seriously when not installed the game looks and feels sooo much better, you will believe me when you´ll see it for yourself i bet

I had a nice chuckle :P

I remember one time I found the page for the word "uber" and it was completely blank except for someone saying "Uber is a nerd word!!!1111!!1!". That bush baby O.O face gave me a good giggle though