2 leaderboards

3 players stats for other people

4 total players online

5 party colour  so we can see and find are party members in game 

6 games end way to quick :(

nothing big and can be easily added 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah, overall I am really digging this game. Agree that the games are over pretty quick. This is still a new commodity and after a few tweeks here and there IMO this game will have pretty good legs and fairly high replayability. Some complain of the chaotic nature of the matches, but I feel that close, intense combat might just be a bit chaotic.  ;)

I agree with adding these.  Except leaderboards, its nice not seeing all the boosters/cheaters, it as if they don't exist and even if they do, they can't flaunt it!  Or maybe a friend leaderboard?

I concur with the above, happy to not see any leaderboards as well.  

1 rename a class - Ok i can see why this might be annoying, but its not a game changer

2 leaderboards - Dont really care as they only get hacked

3 players stats for other people - Dont care as i only care about the team winning, player stats cauue campers/boosters

4 total players online - this is no biggie as people will always be online

5 party colour  so we can see and find are party members in game - this needs to be in game and is a massive thing for me

6 games end way to quick :( - nature of the beast, could possibly make point totals higher i suppose

I agree with most things, except for adding public leaderboards. This is what creates boosters, and serious campers! They want to boost their K/D for everyone to see. If no one can see it except ourselves it kind of removes the need to have to have to be phenomenal. It doesn't really matter.

I don't mind there not being PUBLIC leaderboard. They are often hacked and even if they weren't, that is when you get people who camp in corners all game or boost to show off their fake K/D which is stupid.

I do wish they had a FRIENDS leaderboards. My friends and I like to compare stats in most games for some fun and friendly competition.

[quote user="MessiahBrowny"]

I love the game but i feel they have missed out adding a few things

1 rename a class

2 leaderboards

3 players stats for other people

4 total players online

5 party colour  so we can see and find are party members in game 

6 games end way to quick :(

nothing big and can be easily added 

[/quote]

lol You have no clue how easy it is to add.