Love Talk During In-Game Or Xbox Live Parties.

Have your ever been part of a chat with either friends or randoms about any chances, attempts or jokes about love? As of loving something about a game or a girl and a boy being together?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be a fair questing. It could be inculed same *** love too.

^^Uh sure, that too I guess...

Yes. I have a  lover that I met on XBL.

lol, I knew this would be one of your threads just from reading the title, but no, I don't talk about love over Xbox Live. I am trying to get my girlfriend into gaming though... so far she likes super Mario Bros Wii.

DONT TRUST THE INTERNET!!!!

[quote user="bentleyma"]

lol, I knew this would be one of your threads just from reading the title, but no, I don't talk about love over Xbox Live. I am trying to get my girlfriend into gaming though... so far she likes super Mario Bros Wii.

[/quote]

Same here lol. 

Yeah I've talked about it OP.  My gf plays video games too.

Can't say I have. But that's cause the last time I checked, I wasn't lame, and my friends aren't "boys" who like to pick up "girls". Men all about women here, sorry. Why don't you just start posting A/S/L in your topics and make them like AIM posts since this is the only nonsense and garbage you like to post/talk about anyway? Only seems fitting...  

Oh my....

...anyway, YES! I actually have! :-D. I was in a party chat with Mr. HayleeLOL last night, and we were talking, and he popped the question over Xbox LIVE! I said yes, of course! We're planning on having our service held over Xbox LIVE as well. So romantic! <3<3<3

No I don't talk about love.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

MAN , WHAT IS YOU YOUR PROBLEM?   Do you ever talk about anything else but love?  jeez.....  I bet one of your arms are more muscular than the other.  *hint*         I take it you are young, being you used the words BOY and GIRL in your post, and when HE or She cheats on you, will you still post about love?, NO, you would probrably go to school with a gun or better yet kill yourself.....pathetic...