Love AC Brotherhood. BUT!!!

It is the Glitchiest game's to date. No matter how slow I play, always something glitches. Jumps in some odd direction, cut senses from some Chinese Duded over movie and still love it. 

One of my Favorite glitches was when I was trying to High jack a Horse and Ezio started to floating to the MOON.

It kind of scares me for when I start to play the MP for it. How bad are the Glitches in on line play?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They're really not that bad. A few problems with the smoke bombs and stunning, but that's about it

OK. I might add it on someday soon.

Yeah, I remember one time I had Ezio pay an architect to fix a broken structure and the architect repaired it right on Ezio. It was pretty funny. yet frustrating at the same time because Ezio was stuck in the repaired pillar and couldn't move. I tried everything, but I had to restart the game.

Sweet Lidstrom signature, by the way. It's going to be a sad day when he hangs up the skates.

Well that was harsh you even had to restart the game. It will be a sad day. But he did do more then a lot of players in the NHL. I hope to see him at least 2 more years. He still get's tons of Ice time.

I don't experience that many glitches. Only occasionally but not that bad.

I love that fact that all the person chasing you has to do is tapp a button. No matter how far away you are your character just stops like an idiot and lets him pounce on you.

HEY GUYS IM NEW HERE, IM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO ADD ON  MY FRIEND LIST FOR TO PLAY AC BROTHERHOOD MULTIPLAYER, ANYONE ABLE? MY GAMERTAG IS LOCOCHAT25. THA