LOTR War in the north

Just received the call announcing the midnight release but i am still on the fence because that would mean no SR3 on release date  and that is a game i am really looking for to play. Any impressions will be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wait they are doing a midnight release for your Area for LOTR War in the North, but not Saint's Row the Third? Is your store smoking crack? As they are released on the same day, shouldn't you be able to pick up both of them at midnight?

Tatakami  , LOTR release date is tomorrow if i am not wrong . The midnite release is tonite in my store according to what the call said. There will be midnite release for SR 3 ...ATM nothing mentioned for Skyrim. I am getting SR 3 because i know i will have a lot of with it. I just wanted to know if someone got already LOTR to read impressions about the game.

Like you Instincts I'm on the fence about the game. I'm a fan of series, but I can't get over my gut feeling that the game will not be what we thought or what Snowblind showed/promised us. I really hope that I am proven wrong as I want the game to do well.  

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Tatakami  , LOTR release date is tomorrow if i am not wrong . The midnite release is tonite in my store according to what the call said. There will be midnite release for SR 3 ...ATM nothing mentioned for Skyrim. I am getting SR 3 because i know i will have a lot of fun playing it.. I just wanted to know if someone got already LOTR to read impressions about the game.

[/quote]fixed.

White my only complain (not really a big deal ) is that you can't really choose what kind of class you want to play. I'll try to get it on Dec or later.

nobody got it ?

I'm honestly on the fence. I want to support this game because I love LOTR and it looked a lot better than the past LOTR games that have been released. However with Assassins Creed, COD and Skyrim knocking on my door I don't see myself spending $60 on this. I guarantee it will be down to $40 in a month or so like Deus Ex was and that is when I might get it.

come on BI.....we can hook up and play some SR3 together!!  and Judge if he wants to join!

Sounds fun! =]

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Tatakami  , LOTR release date is tomorrow if i am not wrong . The midnite release is tonite in my store according to what the call said. There will be midnite release for SR 3 ...ATM nothing mentioned for Skyrim. I am getting SR 3 because i know i will have a lot of with it. I just wanted to know if someone got already LOTR to read impressions about the game.

[/quote]Who's Tatakami?

Anyway LOTR:  WIN has been delayed in my region to the same release day as Saints Row the Third, I just expected it would be everywhere, my bad. You guys are lucky then. Or maybe I'll get Lucky and It'll still arrive on time and I'll get it Friday.

^^^

LOL my bad.

PHD , you can count on that.