LOTR War in the North

November 1st.  Is anyone excited, or going to pick this up for sure?  The videos SEEM pretty cool, and I'm definitely excited.  A LOTR with 3-player co-op which is done properly, could be very fun.  Some videos here.

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f49KICKr2dM&feature=player_detailpage]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

ye def getting it love lord of the rings :) epic battles :)

Any Pub is stupid to release anything in November this year.I am looking forwad to this game but lets ALL be honest,we know what we are going to play November.

[quote user="Anazoth"]

Great, yet another november release. Anyone up for some bank robbing ?

[/quote]

I'll drive

Looking forward to it. I'm a Lord of the Rings fan, so hopefully it ends up being a quality experience in that world.

I really enjoyed Snowblinds past games so this is definitely on my radar, though I'm limited by the amount of games I can feasibily buy this year, so maybe after Christmas for me as I really want Gears of War 3 and Skyrim.

I hope the 3P Co-op is done right.  I was disappointed with LOTR: Conquest which @ one point in time was stated to be a 4P co-op campaign.  Then it came out & was only 2P Co-op & could only unlock a few achievements.  I know that this is a different game, but i'm just pointing out the last the LOTR game I tried.  

_

I hope this game will turn out good, if it does then I will be VERY impressed with WB games this year for their great releases.  Batman, MK, & FEAR.  

Shotgun!

Pretty much lol.  At least we will have options then.

Great, yet another november release. Anyone up for some bank robbing ?