lost some points from xbox rewards.

i got over 690 points from the xbox rewards and the next day it was taken down to 140! what the hell. i never used them so  i have no idea. has this happend to any one else.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The last time points were given out there was a glitch and too many points were added to people's accounts. Microsoft have been taking them back. Could that be what has happened to you?

that was my first idea of what was happening just glad to know someone had the same idea. thats all i can think it is.

Put a little dry food & some of their favorite toys out on the porch, and maybe they'll come back.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

Put a little dry food & some of their favorite toys out on the porch, and maybe they'll come back.

[/quote] ha! any thing that works.

[quote user="Levi Dragon 88"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

(lol) Glad I could help.

Seriously, is there a way you could check to see if the points you originally had were valid or if you'd reveived too many to begin with? Could someone have hacked your account & spent them?

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="Levi Dragon 88"]

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[/quote]

(lol) Glad I could help.

Seriously, is there a way you could check to see if the points you originally had were valid or if you'd reveived too many to begin with? Could someone have hacked your account & spent them?

[/quote] i think its a glich of some sorts. never had any run ins with hackers trying to take my account. i never give away any xbox account info.

Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and see what they say... It couldn't hurt... Maybe.

Just check the Points and Credits section here billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx

Check here--->https://billing.microsoft.com/Points.aspx

Look for points deposited on 8/11 numerous times. If so then thats was the Rewards Program glitch that happened.

For example I had 5 deposits of 260 points.

EDIT: Beat me to it voteDC

It could be that they credited points to you accidentally.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360