lost my golden retro

anyone no how to get the golden retro back i had it in beta i havent played since nut now its gone

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm not sure, but isn't there a file you're supposed to keep on your hard drive that's from the beta?

I was under the impression that that file allows you to unlock perks from the beta like the gold retro lancer, Thrashball Cole, etc.

You didn't happen to delete that file, did you? Maybe that's your problem ... or maybe that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's just a thought.

If you've lost your beta save, then you can always just reach level 100 in Gears 2 in order  to recover your lost Golden Retro Lancer, with a added bonus of 4 other golden goodys ;)

#1 It is tied to your Beta save, if you deleted it contact MS

#2 You can always do what Nymph XL said and reach level 100 in GoW 2 to unlock all the gold starting weapons

Wait Lv 100 in GoW 2 unlocks all golden weapons?

YEP!

The golden retro is beta exclusive so even if you have level 100 on Gears 2 you will have all golden guns except the retro.

[quote user="Nymph XL"]

If you've lost your beta save, then you can always just reach level 100 in Gears 2 in order  to recover your lost Golden Retro Lancer, with a added bonus of 4 other golden goodys ;)

[/quote]

Not all of us have a bazillion hours to play a broken MP game like Gears 2 Nymph :D

Nice Try, Elevator Music.

[quote user="Meldar Prime"]

The golden retro is beta exclusive so even if you have level 100 on Gears 2 you will have all golden guns except the retro.

[/quote] Is that so? So I geuss the Golden Retro I'm using all the time is just in my head, even tho I dont have a beta save? Please dont misslead people, if your going to comment on somthing be sure to atleast check into it.

-

Well unlike you I Do read up on info. Golden Guns