Lost my Destiny pre-order bonuses and cannot re-download without re-purchasing

Hello,

I just fired up Destiny on my xbox one, I had the digitial guardian edition first. When Taken King launched, I pre-ordered and got both of the bonus weapon packs. Everything was working fine til 10 minutes ago. When I launch, it tells me that my downloadable content is damaged, and to repair it (uninstall/reinstall). This is the problem. I uninstall both weapon packs, and try to reinstall, and when I do - it tells me that it's bundle only, when I click bundle only - it tells me it's 19.99. When this game launched, I was *supposed* to get it for 19.99 since I was a digital guardian edition owner. However, I did not get it for 19.99. I paid 39.99 for it about a week before release. Fine, whatever. That's not why I'm complaining (tho a credit of 20.00 to cover me paying double the cost would sure be nice). What I want, is to reinstall my 2 weapon packs that I lost. But I cannot. Again, tells me "bundle only" then tries to charge me 19.99 for content I've already paid for. My character is all messed up, some stuff I have (like ghost shells, banners, and obviously weapons), and I can see them in my game - but they're grayed out and won't let me equip. Tells me these are pre-order exclsuive bonuses only. So what's the deal with that? I know you guys are having problems with some service - but that shouldn't effect me when it's already installed and the rest of the game works fine. Taken king plays, just with none of my pre-order stuff.

This isn't the first time I've had issues with digital content just "disappearing". No console updates are installed, I am a preview member and I have selected the early adopter for updates, so I get them right away (maybe buggy), but I checked and my status in preview still says pending, so I haven't gotten the new dashboard as of yet (I have the last one with screen mirroring), and my console dashboard hasn't changed at all, since the screen mirroring and backwards compatibility have been relased to preview members.

Please help me. I don't want to have to pay another 20.00 to get something I already purchased at twice the cost I was supposed to pay in the first place. I have the credit card charge with date and amount proving what I paid, but I would really like to get this sorted out, since I can't even play my game (since I can't equip the weapons/items I have, just look at them).

Signed,

Cranky in Canada

:)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 32 Applies to:

I am having the exact same issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the exact same problem

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same here .... i uninstalled the pre-order bonus so that i can re download it but now its lost can someone shed some light on this

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm posting here and on bungie.net. I'm having the same issue with my pre-order bonuses. It's all greyed out and doesn't let me re-download after I had uninstalled

Sorry this didn't help.

come on anyone  ......?

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem here  it is lost for me as well I want what I paid for need to fix or refund

Sorry this didn't help.

Got the same problem can xbox or destiny help us out .

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem I tried to uninstall the package and reinstall it also but when I went to reinstall it is requiring to purchase the upgrade or the expansion again. Bungie.net forums have yet to be responded to also, I have tried multiple times and still no response.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem here. Glad to know it is not just me then.  Could not equip the emblem and it said I need the pre order.  Lol I purchased it a week before TTK was released and all the items were there before.

Sorry this didn't help.