Lost Boone

For some reason I can't seem to find Boone in Novac. Im not playing on Hardcore so i know that he can't die but when i go to where he is supposed to be located at he's not there. Any suggestions as to where Boone may be hiding at?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you there at the right time?  He only appears on the job at night, during the day he should be found somewhere else.  I can't recall exactly where that is, but I think it is in one of the places across the way from your room.

Yeah I've checked his guard post at the statue and his room. During all hours. It's wierd

If you go to gun runners there is a terminal that will send all followers to their home. So if you do that check for boone at the top of the dinosaur after midnight.

Alright. I'll see if that works

He wasnt there. I guess he is dead then and i just don't remember him dying. well, that blows

Were you ever playing hardcore with him?

no. I did with my first run through which was on hardcore but the last two times i've played on regular. I haven't played in a while so i could have forgotton where i left him. But then that doesn't explain why when i go to the terminal by the gun runners and send the dismissal letter that he doesn't show back up at Novac.

You might've already completed the quest, check that first. He's usually up in the dino at night since that's when his shift starts, otherwise he's in his room. Maybe he's playing hide and seek lol...

[quote user="TopFire"]

no. I did with my first run through which was on hardcore but the last two times i've played on regular. I haven't played in a while so i could have forgotton where i left him. But then that doesn't explain why when i go to the terminal by the gun runners and send the dismissal letter that he doesn't show back up at Novac.

[/quote]

I tried that terminal and I think it only works on Companions that are in your group. If you zoom out on your map you might find his little green triangle. That's how I usually find my companions when I move too fast for them.

If he's not in your group there is only two choices. The 38 or Novac. You can also try going through a door or entering a cave. They usually respawn next to you when you do that.

Not sure how far along you are... did you send him to the Lucky 38 Presidential Suite?