Lost all unlocked CaC slots, some gold camos, unlock tokens, still at 5th Prestige Level 48.

Started this reply in another thread, but decided it wasn't relevant to the topic, so I started another post.  Will paste problem bellow:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Rank and prestige is still the same (5th prestige level 48), but I just lost all my CaC slots, and don't have any unlock tokens.    My 4 permanent unlock tokens are available.  There are only some weapons unlocked (default weapons, all the LMGs, the SCAR-H, SMR, Peacekeeper, and the DSR50).  I can't unlock anything else because after going up a rank I didn't earn an unlock token.  Also I only have Lightweight, Toughness and Dexterity available.  All equipment is locked except the default items.  

-

As far as I can tell, I lost some gold gun camos that I had already unlocked (R870), but still have others (SCAR).  Also, I have a couple of CaC slots that are empty but it says 2/10 points are being used.  Also in some CaC slots it showed a B23R in the wildcard slot on one, and Death Machines in some tactical slots (it didn't actually work in game, that would have been awesome).  Lost all reticule unlocks on sights.  

-

Activision "support" has a page open saying that they will have a form available to request a rank/stat recovery in a few days... but that page has been there since March of 2012?  Activision's support sucks.  

-

Anyways, this really sucks.  

This is aggravating as all get out.  I've NEVER had any issues with any other game like I've had with BO2.  Since I bought the game in Nov, I've suffered a "corrupt data" notice twice and lost a total of 16 levels.  The Revolution DLC causes the game to freeze when loading the "Downhill" map - yeah, I haven't even played that map yet.  And now this.  This is seriously disappointing.  An incredibly successful franchise like this having these kinds of problems, and their customer support is garbage.  Embarrassing.  

Lost your unlocks, but not your rank? Hmm. Well, I'm afraid you'll have to contact Activision Support for help! Yes, that same support team you said that sucks. :)

The 2nd request form didn't do any good.  Their suggestion?  Fill out a 3rd, of course:

-

Bryan P: Activision Support reporting for duty!

Bryan P: Hello, thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support. My name is Bryan. Can I start with your gamer name, name of the game, including your console please?

-

You: IxAMxSNIPERFROG

You: XBox

You: Call of Duty Black Ops 2

-

Bryan P: Thanks for the information, how can I help you?

-

You: On 2/5/13 I received a message saying my stats were corrupted. My kids had played a local game earlier that day. I lost a bunch of unlocked items, challenges and stats. I've prestiged since then, but I haven't gained a permanent unlock token, and I wasn't able to add another create-a-class slot. Since then I've now filled out the request form twice to get a rollback. Both times I put in the comments of the form that I need a rollback to before 2/5/13, when the corruption occurred. Both times the comment was apparently ignored and they rolled me back to the most current save, which obviously didn't fix my problem. I have an open case on this, the number is xxxxxxxxx. This will be the 3rd time I've tried to contact customer support. The last time I talked with them they recommended that I fill out the form a second time. That didn't work, as I explained above. I want this fixed. This case has been open over a week now and I'm not getting the results I need. I need reset to a server save before 2/5/13.

-

Bryan P: I'm sorry to hear that.

Bryan P: May I ask if had you already received any confirmation from the forms which you had sent us?

-

You: I did. But the saves that they loaded were from 2/7/13 and 2/12/13. It doesn't do any good to restore to a save when the corruption was in effect, you know?

-

Bryan P: I see, had you put that information on the form that you sent?

-

You: I specifically mentioned that I needed a server save loaded from before 2/5/13, when the corruption occurred.

You: The second form I filled out I mentioned that it was ignored the first time.

-

Bryan P: I see, did you already receive a confirmation on the second form

-

You: Yes. It loaded a save from 2/12/13.

-

Bryan P: I see. We suggest that you send another form. And please include all the detail on it.

-

You: A 3rd time? Really. Should I expect different results?

-

Bryan P: Yes, it will depend on the notes that you will put on the form.

-

You: They obviously don't read the notes. If they did I wouldn't have already done this twice. I don't think I can be any more specific than asking for a reset prior to a specific date.

You: Is there anyone that I can talk to that will actually see this resolved in a timely manner?

You: It's been over a week now.

-

Bryan P: I'm sorry for to hear that. They definitely reading your notes, and investigating every detail which you had included.

Bryan P: I apologize but they are a different depratment.

-

You: IF they're reading the notes then why do they keep resetting me to dates AFTER the corruption. It doesn't solve the problem at all.

-

Bryan P: *department.

Bryan P: We suggest that you send another form.

-

You: And what if that doesn't work? Send a 4th one? Then a 5th?

You: I need contact info. Who can I talk to that will actually fix this?

-

Bryan P: We suggest that you contact us bacl.

Bryan P: *back.

-

You: This will be the 3rd time I've contacted you trying to get it fixed.

-

Bryan P: I'm sorry for that. But we you need to send the form again.

-

You: That's not acceptable.

-

Bryan P: I'm sorry to hear that.

-

You: I have no expectation that another request will do anything to resolve this.

-

Bryan P: We suggest that you try it first and then contact us back if you still experience the same issue.

-

You: Is there any contact info for Treyarch?

-

Bryan P: I apologize but we don't have any contact for them.

Bryan P: We may suggest that you may follow them on twitter.

-

You: Let's just pretend the 3rd request doesn't work. What's the next course of action the next time I come back here?

-

Bryan P: There will be some instruction for us on what we should do.

-

You: Why not just use that instruction now?

-

Bryan P: I apologize but there are no updates yet.

-

You: So you guys can't do anything, and you can't refer me to anyone who can do anything.

You: Fine. I'll fill out the form a 3rd time. If it doesn't work I hope you'll have a better response than "fill it out again"

-

Bryan P: Alright.

Bryan P: Aside from this would there be anything else?

-

You: No. Have a nice night.

-

Bryan P: Alright.

The chat transcript was from tonight, BTW.

Congrats, they helped YOU out of 25 million people, you should feel special, LOL.

Customer service is shaky work. Since they're tasked with being the task force of the developers (no pun intended) while getting the most info possible for them to submit something useful to the devs. Man, the abuse these guys have to endure...I couldn't work something like this.

Omg. Wth? How are they going to resolve this, I am frustrated!

I am dealing with the same issue...

-

Been on hold for 15 minutes now with 50+ people ahead of me.

has anyone had an issue filling out the form on their page? i tried to fill it out but every time i click on the link it says error and then says to click the support link to only go over everything again?

i went to prestige from lvl 8 to 9 today only to have everything gone like i never played the game. lost diamond AR and SMG was about half way through the LMG before this. if this can't be resolved i probably won't bother again too much work. lol But any help would be nice thanks in advance.