Lost all progress and KP

I have somehow lost all my progress and my banked 20,000 kp, everything has just like magically reset, but I still have my achievements of 325/1000. Anyone know what's going on? How can I fix this? or is this just bullcrap server side save issue...if its on MS end I won't be playing the game again until it gets sorted out, for fear of it happening again and all that work lost. Any help would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just went to double helix bug forums, multiple people have this issue, guess nothing can be done for now....waiting on a patch.

Just happened to me too :-/

this happened to me today too  -__-

Me too

Same here, Just happened yesterday on 3/23/14 everything is gone....done reinstalled deleted and cleared persistant storage as well...

Same thing happened yesterday 3/23/14 I played it on the morning and it was fine. Came back home in the afternoon and it was all gone except for the stuff I paid for. All the unlockables like the stages and outfits etc are all gone.  Haven't found answers either any one have better luck?

Join the club :( it's happened to me 3 times since launch. Lost so many ranks and so much KP! Really upsetting at first but there doesn't appear to be a fix. At least not a consistent one any way...

It occurs mainly during local versus which is absurd seeing as that's a key part if any fighting game. It can happen from swapping the controller around and logging into alternate accounts. Mental I know...

That seriously sucks. Sorry to hear all that lost their save data. I will make sure not to play any local VS matches to avoid running into this devastating bug.

fffffffffffffff happened to me WTF

yep everything to me two twice i was so angry they need to fix this asap and give me everything back