Lost all of the songs I bought for rock band 2 and 3

I bought two $20.00 Microsoft points cards and purchased songs for both rock band 2 and 3 and when i bought my new x-box i lost all of my songs when i copied my profile over to the new hard-drive i can no longer play any of the songs i purchased. I am highly sickened over the lose of my songs since i bought and paid for them. How can i get a refund for the loss of my songs just for buying a new x-box? I tried to do the licence transfer and it is not showing any of my rock band purchases at all in fact it is showing items i do not even own at all.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Anything you purchased on your account can be redownloaded by going to your Download History under Account Management. Do you see your songs there?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I went there and it is not showing the songs but clearly when i load my game and my profile and go into play my game they are showing up as songs to be played but when i try to play them it tells me i dont have access to them when clearly i spent $40 on two microsoft points cards and bought the songs two of  them were turned into demos and the other ones were just stripped from me for no reason. what is showing me in that list is stuff i never bought which makes no sense and is quite upsetting to say the least about it since i am now out the $40 and all the songs now. How else can i get my hard earned dollar back or my songs back since for some reason it is not showing in the download history?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.