Lost Achievements

I recently went on a vacation where i gained a lot of achievements worth about 1005 G offline..i visited my friends house and recovered my gamertag on his xbox and i lost all my achievements too. When i tried to regain them it just didn't happen. For example: I tried to get "Spring Cleaning"(kill a guard with a broom) in AC brotherhood...both online and offline i couldn't get that or any other achievements i'd lost. Is there any way i could get back my lost achievements? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You lost the achievements because you obtained them on an offline profile, and then recovered your profile from the online database. In other words, because the offline gamercard never connected to XBL, the online database wasn't updated, so you downloaded an older version. Hope you get that, find it hard to explain over text sometimes lol.

Regarding obtaining those lost achievements, have you tried clearing your cache on your xbox and tried to obtain them again? May be worth a shot.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

okay ill try that...ill let you know if it works..thanks mate

Sorry this didn't help.

That didn't work..any other suggestions?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="HollowFlame20"]

That didn't work..any other suggestions?

[/quote]No.  The moment you recovered the gamertag on a different Xbox console than the one you gained the offline achievements on, you invalidate any offline progress made on the first console.  Basically, you have lost those achievements, and will need to start over.  I found this out myself through my own experience after losing nearly 800 points from Dragon Age doing the exact same thing as you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Exactly how do I start over?... I try and do things for the achievements and it just dosen't work

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were not logged into your account XBOX live then that might of been the reason for the issue with the achievements at your friends residence.  Now if you were doing this at your home or using a memory card then possibly it might be that you're data might be corrupted which happened to me with Dragon Age.  I had to actually delete my game and all features associated with the game and then had to reinstall everything.  After that it did start working and I was able to get the achievement but took me awhile.

Sorry this didn't help.