lost account

i had an account a year ago and i bought worms and shadow complex before my xbox got the 3 red lights so i bought a new xbox after a year and connected the old hdd to it but it still saying to me error code e68  i knew throught the internet that is from the hdd the problem is that when i made this account i thought that this is the local account bec i didnt know about the xbox live yet so i entered a rundom pass e-mail and gamertag my old gamertag was called PUSHEDXBOX360 so i was wondering if i can download this items again using my carrunt account or getting my ms points again to buy it bec at first that happened due to the rrod or recovering my gamer tag 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. You'd have to have access to the original account in order to redownload them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.