lost 5000mp since downloading profile

title says it all.

after re-downloading my profile, i signed in and checked everything… and i lost 5000 mp i just added 2 weeks ago. is this a side effect of downloading a profile? was my account compromised during my time off? i don't know what to do!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi,

Can you check here billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx your transaction history and confirm that the points where indeed lost or if they were spent?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I see you have some FIFA achievements on your gamertag.  Do you actually play the game?  If not, odds are your account may have been comprimised.  If so, you should call support and open an unauthorized access ticket for them to look into.

Sorry this didn't help.

Johnylicious, i assure you that i have not spent any mp since my brother is very strict about wasting money,making stupid mistakes etc. i would only spend if i knew i wouldn't get beat up by family (brotherly love ;) ). i will go check out my billing history

and onyx62is, my brother had some friends over, played a little 1v1 on the couch. anyway how did you become suspicious of a few achievements?

Sorry this didn't help.

There have been a lot of people losing MS Points over the last while.  The majority of these incidents have the people getting a few achievements from FIFA.

Sorry this didn't help.

***!! sorry… on the 23/01/2012 i added 4200 mp points to the remaining 800 mp i had left totalling 5000mp!

on the 27/01/2012, i see that the 'menace' downloaded 18 PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO, 5 PREMIUM GOLD PACK and 1 GOLD PACK. this must have been during the time i couldn't log in.

I have totally no idea what these are but it says the type of product is 'Game Consumables'. i also don't know what that means??? if you know, i could sure use some help and i will be calling phone support ASAP!

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, if you don't own FIFA I would suggest calling support and opening up an unauthorized access ticket.

Sorry this didn't help.