Lost 1200 MS points after XBLA title failed to download.

As the topic says, i had 1400 ms points on my account and purchased Street Fighter 3rd strike Online Edition today. After selecting Purchase, my xbox loaded for a minute or so, then shot up an error. The error was missed so i dont know what the code for it was, but upon trying to redownload the game again, i was down to 200 ms points and it wanted me to repurchase my points for another 15 dollars. I attempted to look in my "Download History" hoping to find it sitting there waiting to be redownloaded, but to no avail, the title cant be found.

If i go on xbox.com and search my Purchase History. It clearly states i had 400 MS points. Purchased 1000 ms points (on the 22nd) and spent 1200 on the title "Street Fighter 3: 3rd strike online edition" and now have a remaining 200 ms points on my account.

Yet i dont have my game, i've just lost 1200 MS points and over 15 dollars.

Does anyone have a solution to this? it clearly states i purchased the game, yet it isn't appearing in my download history or actively queued downloads.

Help please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If it is not in your download history, but it is in your purchase history, you will need to call support in order to correct it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

have you been checked "View Billing History" on xbox.com?  that is the way to be sure your purchase history.

billing.microsoft.com/home.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

I had something similar happen to me when trying to download a game a couple of weeks back.  I think it's because there are a lot of people trying to download at the same time.  Definitely give support a call and they will take care of you.

Sorry this didn't help.