Losing skills overnight - anyone?

Something weird has happened to me.

I usually play heaps, I'm not the best player, but I tend to go 20-7 or something like that. But, man! For the last 3 days I can only go negative! Like 3-15! WTF?

Has anyone had this happen to them and have any explanations? Does this happen to you? I was totally raging last night and thinking everyone else were haxorz. Where have my skills gone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had days where I can't kill anything and days where I can't be killed.  Matchmaking is so random you never know who you're going to play against, sometimes they're garbo, other times they're good.

I find if I play too much I get bored and lose interest in the game, leading me to do bad, and if I go to long without playing I lose me "edge," so to speak.  I wouldn't say skill has anything to do with it, just matchmaking and connection.

Happens to the best of us. To me mostly when my plate is full.

Just turn on Netflix (or wtvr it is you do) and take care of your priorities, clear the mind and get back to game.

ehhh..More like losing interest overnight.

Im only bad when I first turn on the xbox. Then a couple games in I warm up and return to my beastly form.

I only ever had that problem with RTS games because I forget those mathematically proven super-effective build orders. :3

yea just take a break for an hour when you start playing like crap(or when the game treats you to crap) but if you still wanna play COD, i sugest combat training and when you start to have fun again go back to multi.

Yeah that's a good idea, I might play Combat Training on recruit and get some dogs incoming! :D

Sniperfrog iz real!

[quote user="Malaki UK"]

Sniperfrog iz real!

[/quote]Don't joke about that.

most of the i play bad matches but only cause im bored and i usually play zombies but i have my average and my good matches