Losing Microsoft points for no reason

I can usure you that this was not mistake, I have only two people that play on our xbox live account, me and my brother, Tommorow a game comes out that I've been wanting to buy and it costs 1600 microsoft points and I had 1520 microsoft points. I was going to add on 400 more points when I noticed it said I only had 240 left when I can very well usure you that I did not buy anything and neither did my brother. I even checked the recend downloads and all of that stuff and nothing in there that could have been downloaded between this time. also this is not the first time it happened to me becuase I have noticed a lack in microsoft points that I recently had...and once again let me say that it was not a mistake and accidently bought something. But if this was a glitch of some sort and you can let me know it would really help me out alot and if there is a way to fix this that would also be useful, thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Go to https://billing.microsoft.com and click Micrososft Points to see your point activity. If you notice anything suspicious you'll need to call support and have them do an unauthorized access investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i also had this problem i lost 720 msp on a purchase that i didnt do, i contacted support that said i had purchased toy soldiers which i didnt and i checked my history and it wasnt there, they said they would lock my account and do an investigation but they have yet to do so....

Sorry this didn't help.

call them back then, you should wait till the account is locked before ending the call

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok Thank you for you'r help I thought this was a glitch at first becuase Im aware its happened to others before but your link provided me with what was the cause of this and I thank you for that, you did answer my question.

Sorry this didn't help.