Lose Ends ….

While building up my final numbers in smithing, and other areas which does get a little boring so, I went out exploring again, and Boy, I am still finding new places I hadn’t found before. It seems like once you finish one quest or a Miscellaneous quest something new opens up. I really would like a map that shows every place there is in this game. I mean, where every little place is located would save time from walking all over the place again.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah, I see them know I'm old its takes me a bit of time to see clearly LOL Eyes are bad, new glasses wouldn't hurt.

Riven, It does show treasure maps, that's what I was using it for. Put in treasure map I, II, III, etc and they will come up. The map is not complete yet and so is not as good as the similar map for Oblivion, but you can put in a known marker and the move the map around to find other nearby markers. It isn't your personal map so it shows everything whether you found it or not and has a name. I was comparing it with my in game map to see what I was missing in the blank spots (I love my new iPad).

[quote user="The Lady Bastet"]

There is one. I've been using it all afternoon to locate the rest of the treasure maps and chest locations. It's the UESPWiki map. When you call up a location known or not it shows everything in that vicinity. It's not a huge map you can lay out on the floor or anything but with it I finally found the actual path to the steed stone and the other 3 maps I didn't have. I have one treasure left to do but I have to go back to gallows rock to kill all the silver hands, not for the quest but because they killed my horse. I got another free horse and rode him there. I let him go far enough away, I thought, but I was attacked and he bravely defended me. I killed the rotten sobs outside but now I gotta go get them all.

[/quote] 

Yeah, that map I used to but it doesn’t show everything like those treasure maps, or the mining areas, or new areas yet to be found.

[quote user="NordicNorseman"]

www.tamrielma.ps/skyrim   Hope this helps. It was posted by somebody else on this forum before and I saved it because it looked very handy.

[/quote]  Look good but only if it would work nothing comes up looks like it from a PC version of the game try and repost it again.

There is one. I've been using it all afternoon to locate the rest of the treasure maps and chest locations. It's the UESPWiki map. When you call up a location known or not it shows everything in that vicinity. It's not a huge map you can lay out on the floor or anything but with it I finally found the actual path to the steed stone and the other 3 maps I didn't have. I have one treasure left to do but I have to go back to gallows rock to kill all the silver hands, not for the quest but because they killed my horse. I got another free horse and rode him there. I let him go far enough away, I thought, but I was attacked and he bravely defended me. I killed the rotten sobs outside but now I gotta go get them all.

Every time I play I still find a new location. It's crazy.

www.tamrielma.ps/skyrim   Hope this helps. It was posted by somebody else on this forum before and I saved it because it looked very handy.