Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Apparently either no one bought the game or they missed it (and I don't blame them as this month is really flooded with a lot of great games).

Im really enjoying this one, its an action RPG with a heavy emphasis on coop play (the way its meant to be played).

So I was just wondering if someone out there besides me likes it too and has been playing it over other, much more hyped and marketed titles.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I pre-ordered it and paid for it, and then a week before the release date it got delayed 2 weeks in NZ Australia. Then When I was checking on my Skyrim order on Friday I saw that it had been delayed another week without notification. I don't know what is going on with the game but I don't understand why it is delayed down here when it's been out for 2 weeks elsewhere

Played up until I rescued a feathered friend and then I realised that it stinks worse than bull crap.

-

Bad animation, poor voicework, RPG elements so light they make Marvel: Ultimate Alliance look in-depth.

-

Perhaps if I'd played with others the game would be magically better but I doubt it.

If you want a good medievil game this Christmas buy Assasins Creed Revelations

I thought Assassin's Creed Revelations was set during the Renaissance? Just after the medieval period ended?

^It is, same as Brotherhood and AC2 their set in the renaissance, which some people use as the start of the Modern (not contemporary) era.

Got it ; since i made the thread about it. Is a decent co-op  light "rpg" . I liked but like i said before it could be better. Vote the game get a  better  and challenging after that...that part you said is only the beginning.

I'm gonna get it, but it's not out in England until the 25th November. I don't mind because it gives me some time to play Skyrim.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Got it ; since i made the thread about it. Is a decent co-op  light "rpg" . I liked but like i said before it could be better. Vote the game get a  better  and challenging after that...that part you said is only the beginning.

[/quote]My problem is that I can't do that, I can't continue with a book, movie, TV show or a game if I'm not enjoying it from the start.

I can't keep going on in the hope that it is going to become good, I want the thing to be good from the very beginning. This is especially important if it is connected to something I do enjoy, in this case the Tolkien universe. 

I think maybe, You should wait until some one on your friends list is playing it then join them in co-op. It might make it more fun for you from the beginning

Is the game out yet?  It's not released here until the 25th.  Games are usually released in the US a little sooner, but there isn't normally this big a gap.