Loose Ends

I don't know about all of you but as far as I'm concernt somehow I would like to see what happens next, war is over. Grub's and lambent are all dead, the Imulsion is parasite free. Marcus hook's up with Anya and they going to have a boy named Dominic. Cole goes back to Hanover and rebuilds the Trashball league. Baird hooks up with Hofmans daughter or Sam. And yes why was the Queen human. A 30 minute show on Cartoon Network would be nice, call it post war de-brief for all the fighting we did. Or the cheap version i take a comic. Any other thoughts.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you miss the entire part where they explain in detail why the queen was part human?

I must have missed it as well. When did they talk about why she was a human? Any time Adam tried to talk Marcus for some reason would cut him off.

Put spoiler in your title idiot.

Lol Cartoon Network?  The only good shows on that channel are the ones made by pot heads.  If anything they will put it on that crappy G4TV channel.

Spoiler tag!! lol

@DutRank, they can put it on after Cheaters, lol

Or after their 2 hour block of Cops.

G4 used to be an awesome channel but yeah all they show is reruns of cops and robocop

They were the bomb when it was Tech TV.

My comment about the queen being human was my sarcasm towards the op for not putting a spoiler tag on this post. As far as g4 tv, reminds me of Mtv. It used to be awesome, I loved how they would actually show people playing video games, and shows about video games. Now the only thing good is Olivia Munn and shes gone now. Mtv used to be nothing but Music, now its always that wookie/monchichi snookie.

There was nothing good about Olivia Munn. I really dont understand the obsession that people have with her.