If they deliver on all this content and it works well with better physics then i'll be happy. The trailer does look good from what i've seen of the E3 footage even though it was pretty short
Taken from a post on GT planet
Forza Motorsport 4 Game Info
- 80 Manufacturers including Ruf and Porsche.
- 500 Cars at launch.
- 10 Cars a month through DLC.
- Autovista mode has 10 hours of content by itself to explore and partake in.
- World Tour mode.
- Top Gear content and track.
- New Pirelli partnership.
- 16 cars on track at a time racing.
- 60 FPS.
- Every Vehicle has been re-rendered.
- Over 1 million polygons per car.
- New Lighting system
- Complete overhaul of tire dynamics. (Pirelli partnership)
- Autovista (Kinect controllable photomode.)
- Car Clubs
- Rivals Mode (Compete against friends whether they are online or not.)
- Head Tracking using Kinect.
- World Tour Mode Campaign.
- Customizable Instrument Display Modes.
- Ability to import profiles and liveries from Forza 3.
- The game's menus can be navigated using gestures or voice.
- All cars and tracks have equal graphical fidelity.
- In Autovista mode every car has a soliloquy by Jeremy Clarkson