Looks promising

If they deliver on all this content and it works well with better physics then i'll be happy. The trailer does look good from what i've seen of the E3 footage even though it was pretty short

Taken from a post on GT planet

http://media.ch9.ms/ch9/b5b1/73fcc90...nG_2MB_ch9.wmv

Forza Motorsport 4 Game Info

Content
- 80 Manufacturers including Ruf and Porsche.
- 500 Cars at launch.
- 10 Cars a month through DLC.
- Autovista mode has 10 hours of content by itself to explore and partake in.
- World Tour mode.
- Top Gear content and track.
- New Pirelli partnership.

Gameplay
- 16 cars on track at a time racing.
-Live telemetry

Graphics
- 60 FPS.
- Every Vehicle has been re-rendered.
- Over 1 million polygons per car.
- New Lighting system

Physics
- Complete overhaul of tire dynamics. (Pirelli partnership)

Features
- Autovista (Kinect controllable photomode.)
- Car Clubs
- Rivals Mode (Compete against friends whether they are online or not.)
- Head Tracking using Kinect.
- World Tour Mode Campaign.
- Customizable Instrument Display Modes.

Other
- Ability to import profiles and liveries from Forza 3.
- The game's menus can be navigated using gestures or voice.
- All cars and tracks have equal graphical fidelity.
- In Autovista mode every car has a soliloquy by Jeremy Clarkson

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

koo

The end of race timer, if anyone reads the information and believes it, is actually customizable in 5-second increments to 1 minute full, then in 30-second increments to 10 minutes.  And, we did have a long-running, constructive thread from which no one was banned, and it included discussion from posts of Dan Greenawalt, the Project Director.  

The same controls exist whether you're creating your own private race, or for the hoppers.  And the hoppers are adjusted in accordance with suggestions, not profanity laced rants which call Turn 10 or their employees liars.  There's a vast difference between trying to bully an idea across and making sane, constructive recommendations.

Some people, like here, fail to understand a lot is accomplished by discussing situations in a civil manner.

Chris H.

[quote user="Manual Clutch"]

I am also thankful to all the people that voiced their opinions about it, and even getting banned themselves because they loved the franchise and chose to say something about what T10 did.

Well good for them and thank you. But there was a Forza wish lists to put you ideas and wants in. If they didn't want to get banned for there excessive wrong doing.

[/quote]

There was a wishlist in Forza 3 but i really dont remember anyone asking for public custom lobbies to dissapear!

And i dont remember anyone wished to swap in 80% of all original RWD-Drive cars the drive to in reality no existend AWD-Drive!

I was also one who pointed the negatives about Forza 3 in this state.

All we got was "no changes will happen,enjoy the game like it its".

I never heard the real reason why CPL vanished.

T10 might got many new Forza 3 players as fans(honestly 95% of them never knew what was cut from Forza 2 to Forza 3) but lost i guess 70% loyal core fans.

I mean,something like this is all i personally  wanted to hear:

"Yes,we had this idea about matchmaking and hoppers and believed it would be a step forward.

Unfortunatelly we see now that its not accepted like we hoped.

Also we are really sorry to say that its not technically possible to add a CPL into the game now.

We plan to add several hoppers(wishlist) and frequently put new tracks in the trackrotation and hope you will like it.

Also we listen to the community and decided to change this nonsense 30 secs timelimit and raise it to 60 secs."

Nah dude, Im not mad about being banned. Its just a forum.  I would be mad if I was the only one that got banned, but tons of people got banhammered.   The main reason people still bash T10 is because of the way they treated people on their forums.   And saying "we arent taking anything away from the core audience" and then come to find out they took away alot of key features that people loved.  Then when the flood gates opened and people were dissapointed they banned them and told us "too bad, shut up and play the game".  Not quoted perfectly, but i do remember Che saying something to that effect.  Im not here to beat and old horse though.  As i said im excited to see if T10 will deliver this time.

I have stopped taking pictures until Forza 4. Now it's time for a comment break down.

Its funny how all these guys that used to play forza 1 or 2 are coming back and are excited about forza 4.

And there still on the forza forums.  

All the same guys that left, the guys that whined, or the T10 haters as you call them.  They all came back because of only a few things.  CPL's mainly.

Good T10 is taking a step in the right direction.

Most of what I see on those forums im banned from is nothing but relief, relief that all the "complaining" that those people did actually accomplished something.

The "Internet police" are doing a great job of getting that cleaned up and I haven't seen much negative stuff around about the game in a long time. With the new people automatically being moderated it helps out.

I for one am glad I said what I did.

Are you because you seems pretty mad that your banned.

I am also thankful to all the people that voiced their opinions about it, and even getting banned themselves because they loved the franchise and chose to say something about what T10 did.

Well good for them and thank you. But there was a Forza wish lists to put you ideas and wants in. If they didn't want to get banned for there excessive wrong doing.

I am also really glad that T10 HAS listened.

I am also but sometimes its good to try something different. You never know whats going to work in a video game. Isn't there one game you played that you where like that feature sounds stupid, but when you tried it, it wasn't as bad as you thought?

Now some like georgiadawg might not believe them right off the bat, and those people can wait it out, but I havent completly lost faith.  Despite feeling lied to, banned, and feeling just "thrown to the side".

People misunderstanding what someone says is a common thing and people just take it in differently. I know what Dan has said to me and I don't fee lied to, But that's probably because I know where he coming from and what he is trying to say.

I am excited about Forza 4.If everything they say is true I will play it like crazy.

ME TOO!

Its funny, me and my buddies were talking bout how GT6 is really gonna be what GT5 was supposed to be, and Forza 4 is gonna be what 3 was supposed to be. Its Looking good so far, and im hoping they deliever on it.

Well at least Forza brought us a polished game than a half @@@ game, unliked GT5. GT5 bit off way to much and should have took baby bites like Forza is doing. Forza is going for the long run and knows they will become the surpreme game eventually.

Oh, and its "their" or "they're". Not "there"  Nice try guy......

yea yea yea... go take a picture or something.  Its funny how all these guys that used to play forza 1 or 2 are coming back and are excited about forza 4.  All the same guys that left, the guys that whined, or the T10 haters as you call them.  They all came back because of only a few things.  CPL's mainly.  Most of what I see on those forums im banned from is nothing but relief, relief that all the "complaining" that those people did actually accomplished something.  

I for one am glad I said what I did.  And I am also thankful to all the people that voiced their opinions about it, and even getting banned themselves because they loved the franchise and chose to say something about what T10 did.

I am also really glad that T10 HAS listened.  Now some like georgiadawg might not believe them right off the bat, and those people can wait it out, but I havent completly lost faith.  Despite feeling lied to, banned, and feeling just "thrown to the side".    

I am excited about Forza 4. If everything they say is true I will play it like crazy.   Its funny, me and my buddies were talking bout how GT6 is really gonna be what GT5 was supposed to be, and Forza 4 is gonna be what 3 was supposed to be.

Its Looking good so far, and im hoping they deliever on it.  

Cool Story bro! I have a story for you!

T10 haters - To Antagonize and Defame..............................

Trolling the forums there not banned from...

With one ignorant comment at a time............

THE END

Sincerely,

Manual Clutch

I never broke TOS on the forza forums, I got banned cause I was saying what everyone was thinking.  Everyone that I know pretty much thinks what I think about the game, they just didnt bother to come on the forums cause they knew it wouldnt matter.  Im not that easy, I WANT developers to know when they screwed up a game that had nothing wrong with it in the first place.   And still all these people act like me and georgiadawg came on the forums because we like bashing T10, or that we dont like the game.  Get out of here dude, are you guys serious?  I said what I said because I liked the first 2 games, and the 3rd was a step back IMO.    And dont even get me started on the whole "new" forum rules.  T10 and well, the "community manager" (if you coulda called him that) Never had an answer for us on major changes to the game, all we wanted was alittle communication.   You see, when people get ignored for a certain amount of time they start to get angry, aggrivated, and fed up.  so T10's fix?  BAN EVERYONE that voiced their opinions.

Yea dont bash the mods?  HA, NEVER have I seen a group of guys treat other people with such disrespect on an official website/forum.  I cant count the times I have read a mod post that just came off pompus, and totally rude to not only NEW members, but to people that have been playing the game since forza 1.  I know a couple mods, they are great dudes, but man some of them are just on some kinda weird internet power trip.   Like internet cops or something.  Its actually quite comical at times.

T10 Internet Police- To serve and Disrespect.........

Patroling your internet browser to make you safe......

Enforcing the law, one rude comment at a time......

"Pre-orders put money in the pocket of the developers before a game is even released" - TRC GeorgiaDawg.

So I pre ordered BF3 ($5) then a couple months later I decided I don't want BF3 so I got my $5 back. Does that mean I got my $5 and DICE got $5? Also When I put that $5 down I only have to pay $55 dollars for the game.

Also I am guessing TRC is no more or you aren't in it? Because you are giving them a bad name. I don't want to know how the other TRC people act like.

Come on don't bash mods, they enforce the rules, not make them.