Looks like there MAY be a new DLC pack coming...

Ok, I was bored so I looked on Wikipedia for Saints Row The Third (Info about Enter the ****... still not happy it's cancelled and merged into Saints Row IV >.<)... however, I DID see under the downloadable content, a list of all DLC so far (in order of release)... and there was a new entry UNDER the recent 'Witches and Weiners' DLC... here's the list:

• Funtime! Pack
  • **** Pack
  • Shark Attack Pack
  • Invincible Pack
  • Explosive Combat Pack
  • Z Style Pack
  • Warrior Pack
  • Online Pass
  • Season Pass
  • Genkibowl VII (Free with Season Pass)
  • Gangstas in Space (Free with Season Pass)
  • Bloodsucker pack
  • The Trouble with Clones (Free with Season Pass)
  • Special Ops Pack
  • Nyte Blayde Pack (Free with Season Pass)
  • Steelport Gangs Pack
  • Penthouse Pack
  • Witches & Wieners
  • "car pack"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saints_Row:_The_Third#Downloadable_content

A "Car Pack"? This does have me a little intrigued... nothing listed about it on the Saints Row website either, but apparently there has been some talk on the forums there about this DLC. Until more info comes out, only speculation at this time, though I admit... I'm hoping for a movie vehicle pack, famous cars from movies etc... Wishful thinking eh?

As of today, I still haven't purchased the Penthouse Pack or Witches & Wieners as I honestly can't justify paying for their content... but for vehicles (and depending on what they are), I may purchase... So, what sort of cars does everyone here HOPE will be in this pack? Like I said, I want a movie vehicle pack... Ecto-1 (Ghostbusters), General Lee (Dukes of Hazard), A-Team Van (The A-Team), DeLorean (Back to the Future) etc...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Great idea, but I doubt they'll have cars that they will have to fork over a bunch of rights fees for.

I know... still one can wish right? We'll only know WHATS in this 'Car Pack' when it's released... which should be in about a week or so (There was a two week gap between Penthouse Pets and Witches & Wieners packs were released).

I don't care. I want more game play not more costumes and crap...

I like the extra stuff, it just needs to be cheap.

Any news on this car pack? I haven't seen it in the marketplace yet.

Well... there is a rumor that the 'Car Pack' is the special cars of the Genki Girls. Sexy Kitten gets a custom Vortex, Sad Panda has a Saints Raider and Angry Tiger gets the best with a Kaneda that has a flamethrower on the front. That's just a rumor though... we may find something out in the next month or so...

Genki Girls it is. Available now.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA-MSg_f69Q]

I may get it... maybe..

I did.

Eh.. no thanks.