looks interesting

looking forward to this game 

hopefully something different

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yeah it looks pretty interesting. Only problem is I think it's only an online game, and that in itself isn't a big deal to me. Looks promising and can't wait to see more.

I hope that it pushes the limit on the next gen console and then some. The idea is sound however we'll see.  

I've gotta say, I haven't been this excited about a game since Steel Battalion, really looking forward to this one.

As excited for this as I am for Defiance to finally release :)

Yup, definitely looking forward to this!

I am wait and see. Sadly reading post on bungies forum makes me think the players will be the destroyers and not bungie. Also stop being excited about games for several years.

To many developers let downs to count. kinda jaded

I will give it a try it looks great but I think this game is primarily built around the ps4 since they showcased the game at e3 on a ps4.  So I will look forward to giving it a try on the system it was meant to be played on.  

It sucks that you can't play with others on the other platform. Am really looking forward to this game though. I am not not really into online gaming, will just have to see how it goes.

It is a definite buy for me, gonna get it on Xbox 360 if friends are also gonna get it.