looking ultimate vault hunters

me and my gf are looking for friends to play through ultimate vault hunter mode on borderlands 2 we  lvl 58 right now  gunzerker and Siren

and as we get nearer to 61 would like to group up with some other ppl to fight the end bosses 

so if anyones up for some borderlands add me thank

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

been working on my psycho lately and hes lvl52 on UVHM, when i get a few levels up ill be able to play along. i believe i just got back to sanctuary after it is up in the air now.

we got to lvl 61 and will be trying the bosses soon so will send you a fr

Feel free to add me. All characters leveled to 61 with  very high badass rank.

keen if you want to add me, lvl 58 axton, focused on turret DPS.

I am on most nights after 10 pm central. I am a lvl 49 Siren but pushing hard to get to 61. I want to move up to UVHM and start farming gear, or just messing around.

Just started UVHM with my lv 50 mechromancer if anyone feel up to the challenge or just to help out

Send me a request.  Don't have too much time to play due to college.  But I have a 61 siren and commando.  Looking to play when cap is raised to 72.

Look me up and we can mash up some bosses. All level 61.

I got a lvl 72 commando and psycho a lvl 56 mechromancer, a lvl 26 gunzerker, and a lvl 17 siren so who is down to play some borderlands

Currently lvl 52 Psycho. Looking to help people out and looking for others to help. Up to A Dam Fine Rescue. I own 2 DLC, Tiny Tina's Assault and Captain Scarlett.