looking to start/join a GTAV crew.

Looking for mature gamers to play GTAV online with. Looking to earn money and do missions. Respectful, mature, gamers need only reply. Message me if interested. I've been online quite often lately.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

LoH is looking for new members for our GTA online group would you be interested? We are a mature and respectful clan. legion of honor clan is base off of military structure, feel free to check us out at www.legionofhonorclan.com. 50+ active members play GTA Online hope to see you soon. any question pm me

I have a Crew with 9 of us on it currently. Plenty of higher ranks available. The rest of my Crew is in the Mid to Late 20's.  I tend to be on during the afternoon / evenings 5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST to 12am PST / 3am EST

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../burn_baby_burn

Are you tired of being required to attend events, that basically you just can't commit to? Want to be able to play with competent, "professionals", who have a grasp on what they are doing? Don't wanna be tied down to a single game? Tired of pointless ranks or power hungry leaders?

Check out the Sons of Anarchy Gaming Club

To start off, "yes" this clan is named after the TV show. "Yes" this clan is structured very similarly, and "yes" we understand that we are in fact not the first or only clan calling ourselves the Sons of Anarchy.

So, why should you check us out? Well, for the reasons listed above. We have no mandatory practices (except match practices but you can look into that on our site), you are not required to belong to a single game and can play whatever, whenever you want. Our ranking structure is based right out of the TV series:

• President - Leader of a Charter (Game supported by SOA)
  • Vice President - co-Leader of a Charter
  • Sergeant at Arms - Charter Enforcer
  • Members - Members who have met all membership criteria and full voting rights
  • Prospect - Members who have not added the SOA (or SONS) clan tag and do not have voting rights

Charters (games supported) currently supported by the Sons of Anarchy:

• Battlefield 3 (4)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Ghosts)
  • Destiny
  • Grand Theft Auto 5
  • Halo 4

Again, you do not have to belong any of these Charters. We call those folks "Nomads" and they are free to play any game they want.

So, how does the Sons of Anarchy work?

Without going into great detail, the Prez, VP, and Sgt At Arms are required to host events for their Charter at least once per week, or at least make sure an event is being ran by their Charter at least once per week. Beyond that, anyone, Prospect, Member, or Officer (Sgt At Arms, Vice President, or President) are permitted to create and host Events whenever they want. We have a forum (called Events, who could have guessed, right?) you post the details (including what is going on and the date and time) and then post it to the forum and see who shows.

This goes for all Events, including Matches, but you must show up for a Match Practice in order to be eligible to play in the match (the all thing we have that is mandatory).

And we are open to supporting more games, so if we don't have one listed that you would like us to support, hop on the site and get to work.

The Sons of Anarchy is a brand new way to run a gaming Community. With the voice of the members as its driving force. No "Charter" business is done without an official member vote.

So, if you wanna join the next revolution in gaming Communities. If you want to belong to more than just a clan. And if you meet these basic requirements, please give us a look see:

• Be at least 16 years of age
  • Have a working microphone
  • Be able to attend Events
  • Be able to access our website

An additional requirement. In order to be a member or an Officer in the Sons of Anarchy, you must change your gamer tag to include the Sons of Anarchy's official clan tag (SOA or SONS). Only members with the official clan tag are permitted to vote in club business or hold officer positions. "Prospects" will have 1 year from the time they are processed into the Sons of Anarchy to change their gamer tag and thus prove their loyalty and dedication to the Club. Those who do not will forfeit their membership with the Sons of Anarchy.

If you meet those requirements and can meet or even just want to try us out for a bit. Visit our website SOA-HQ.net.

If you have questions or comments you can leave them at the site! Hope to hear from new Prospects and look forward to meeting you!

SOA-Scythe

President

Destiny Charter

TURTLE CLAN is hosting open enrollment