Looking to recruit a group of older players!

What's goin' on guys, YCC here.  From what I'm hearing about GTA V, the multiplayer is going to be very cut-throat if you're on your own.  I'm looking for a small group of older players (I'm 22) to just goof around with in multiplayer once the game comes out.  As an employee of Gamestop, my time online will vary once the holidays come around.  However, I garuntee any and all free time I have that's not spent elsewhere will be in GTA V.  Feel free to send me a message/Friend Request and we'll tear it up once GTA V drops.  Have a great day everyone! :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah sounds good :) add me friend

Add me too,ive pre-ordered it to my ps3,if you got a ps3 too add me-xboxerx1swe (same as my gamertag),or give me a couple of months and ill prolly buy it to 360 too...No,i dont usually do that,but im a huuuuge gta fan...

Im 30 btw

it'll be a sad day when 22 is considered "older".

Yea i have that age beat by more than twenty years.

HA HA HA HA I'm still young at a low 21! I win again.

Jokes aside feel free to add me, and see ya Oct. 1 in multiplayer, for missions, killing, and some good old fashioned Grand Theft Auto!

If 22 is "older" at 31, I'm old as dirt haha but feel free to add me. I don't play online a lot, and when I do it's mainly with friends. But I might join up for a few games.

Hey everyone. I'm looking to hook up with crew of "seasoned" gamers.  Nothing serious but some planning to get the job done right. I won't divulge my age but I have 2 kids, one is a junior and the other a senior.....in college.  I used to belong to an adult gaming community but they have since folded and I'm looking to meet up with some gamers who, plain and simple, aren't buttheads. No loud music, no racial or sexual slurs and NO WHINEY VOICES.

If anyone has a crew started or wants to start one up, let me know and send a friend request.  I'm very much looking forward to the 17th (already took the week off, lol) and then Oct st for online to start.

I'm looking for older players myself, for Missions on Oct 1 We will be fast paced playing through all 500+ missions, no need to join my crew, but I wouldn't mind if you did.

Our goal is to have a competent team, who can play a bunch of missions we want to do all the launch missions in the first few days, to see everything and rank up fast. I'll probably be hosting, and I will split the money evenly among all who game with us.

Age requirement, just be mature could care less if your 13 or 66, I want people who take the game serious and "nerd" out.

Same here.  I'm 40 and looking for some peeps to play some mulitplayer with the same standards as Silent Hunter65!

Hey, I'll be looking for some more people to play with.  Throw me a FR if I haven't sent you one already!