Looking to play some Minecraft

Looking to play some minecraft. Never have played on on multi, but want to try. I will be on for another 4-5 hours. I can help mining, can build some but not to creative, can get other stuff like wood, dirt, ect. if you need. Just looking for some new friends to play with, on almost everyday from 5:30pm to 11PM Arizona time. Don't know much about redstone, but give me about an hour and I will find you some diemonds. Message me or invite, I don't know and have never done multi, so don't know how to invite into worlds or so. LOL. GT = TrunksLevel4              The one and only Trunks LOL     Message me tonight or I will be on the times listed above, I don't check the fourms that offten.     I DO HAVE A MIC BUT DON'T TALK MUCH. I konw most want that, thats why it's in caps, I am 31 yo and have been playing the xbox minecraft since it came out. I have all texture packs, plastic, natural, mass. I perfer the original, but I have been getting use to the natural one. Message or invite per time ubove.    Thanks - TrunksLevel4

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to: