Looking to make some new friends for social events and content.

I am really enjoying AC 4 so far, but I do not have any friends that have been able to get the Xbox One yet. I wanted to take advantage of things like convoys, white whale locations, social chests and more. Also maybe we can share some Upload video content. The fleet app says I can make fleet missions go faster with friends. Not sure how that works, but I would like to try it. So please feel free to add me or Reply to this Thread telling me to send you a friend request.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'll help. Tyme2Die

Me 2

I'm game

You could add me as well, best way to find social events is to sail everywhere instead of fast traveling.

Can add me for this too.

I bought the Xbox one bundle with assassins creed unity and black flag (No Kinect) and I went to redeem code, put in the top code (the bottom one is unity game download) and it says that the code is unreadable, i entered it in Xbox one 3 times, didn't work so i entered it in the computer and it still doesn't work. Help please :( i had no troubles with the bottom one. you can also send me a friend request, i wouldnt mind, just tell me you found me on the xbox website, im also looking to play with people on farcry 4, gta 5, and advanced warfare on xbox one.

I also help out as well =)

Ill help as well

Im game! Add me pls :)