Looking To Join GTA 5 Crew? Yes I said GTA 5. Introducing The Goodinni Crime Family.

The Goodinni Crime Family is launching their crew on the hopefully October released GTA V. There will be othe mafias. My plan is to make the most well organized professional family in GTA V. There are many positions to be filled mainly Capo and Soldier positions. If your at all interested my gamertag is ajg891. A few requirements to apply: 1) Be professional, meaning no children, no squeeky voices, and respect each other. Also, no screaming into the mic. All individuals that cant follow this will be killed and tossed. 2) All applicants must have some known mafia ethnicities in them. 3) All applicants must be able to follow simple instructions.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

no, u sound awful.. i will look forward to killing u and your clan that no one will join

This sounds ***. Join 'The Slave Trade' if you want to be in a crew, you won't be bossed around and we accept all.

hey

im looking for a clan when online is out and your'es seems cool and legit so add me my gamertags RadicalHebden

nesecito gta v