Looking to join a laid back, no b/s, no drama clan?

Well look no further, we've been around for 3 years and going strong boys and girls!  The name of our clan is Age of Apocalypse or AoA for short, we're currently looking for gamers both male and female that would like to join us, we're all casual gamers, no drama, no b/s, just wanna have fun, meet new people and make new friends. We play all styles of games, from FPS to RPG, you name it, we probably play it! So hit me up, msg me directly or simply post on here and lets get gaming!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Well said :) We play a variety of games and also have a gamebattles team for those that are more competitive...but we're more for the fun and good times. Feel free to msg either of us. Take care!

Bump

Bump

I'm interested, thinking of leaving an old clan due to having too much drama... I'll send you a FR.

Bump

what is considered clan drama? jus curious and it comes from a clan right? Not trying to be an a**,but anyone got an answer,feel free to hit me up with one.

I'm looking to join a clan.  All of my friends became inactive from Xbox Live one by one.

then check us out