Looking to join a crew!

Hey everyone! I am looking to join a crew- while I am somewhat new to online (level 10ish) I have played through the entire campaign and I feel like I am pretty good! hit me up GT: zmanpackin

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

HELLO ALL LOOKING FORWARD TOO LAUNCH!!

XBOX ONE CREW NOW OPEN AND RECRUITING

We are looking for players that wanna make money fast and have crew fun. We will be doing random car show as well as CREW CONTESTS!?!?

WIN PRIZES, $$$ There are only 3 rules to stay in crew and those are-

NO KILLING OR HARASSING CREW MEMBERS

MUST HAVE MIC AND XBOX ONE

POST GAMERTAG ON WALL OF CREW PAGE

socialclub.rockstargames.com/.../self_made_money_mob

PisWasser Beer Club: Our rules: Dont kill each other and have fun. Join for the great members that we have, weekly crew nights with themed new activities every week inside organized play. Need to be active and 18+ is preferred. We also help our members with RP and cash, as much as you need. I will be by your side to help you. I also boost race mods but its crew members only. We have a come when you want leave when you need to policy. This is for 360 so that means not a few months from now but now. We have been here since OCT 1st (the release day of online) and we are ranked 54,000 which is pretty good for not having 1 billion members LOL. Basically if you want to play with people that you can trust to take you in the right direction, your tired of the inactivity of your crew, or unhappy that you do not know one member thats in your crew then contact me on live. Please include message of age and that you want to join.