looking to join a clan

hi im looking to join a clan with just 18's or over play mw mw2 and back ops i not the best not the worse player but just on here for a laugh to make new friends message back if interested 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sent you a msg and friend request on xbl m8. feel free to check our site http;//hardcoreurbanmilitia.enin.com

Hello hello, feel free to come and take a look at my site www.cravethegame.forumotion.co.uk  we are a friendly bunch that are looking for similar like minded people. We are a newly established website but already getting positive feedback from our current members. Hope to catch you online soon :-)

Check out www.iceeclanmw2.webs.com we are looking for HONEST players. Check out the Rules of Engagement section. Send me a msg via XBL.

I don't know what kind of team you are looking for exactly, but I run a Military Style Team at z7.invisionfree.com/Army_Forces_Command

I was ex Army for 6 years, so the team is not ran by some 15 year old that thinks he knows military, like most milsim teams. We have a foundation, with ranks, structure, offline courses to gain knowledge and improve skills, such as "thinking outside the box" attitude, deployments such as gamebattle matches, and daily duties for admin type players. If this is something you may enjoy, feel free to contact me by skype - chris.jaxson or go to the site and chat up on the chat channel we have. Thanks and goodluck

hi iv joined a clan but wouldnt mind joining two if your ok with that just want to make new friends

Come visit [www.TheBloodLineClan.enjin.com]. After checking us out, I hope you join our ranks!

www.mancavemilitia.org. small but we have alot of fun and are active. We are growing!

we dont mind if you belong to other clans as well. Mancavemilitia.org. By the way, how do you like that full house poker, im an avid pokerplayer and was thinking about getting that game, is it worth buying?

kervillin its worth getting have a great laugh on it