Looking to get back into BF3

I would love to get back into BF3. The only problem is that everyone on my friends list has moved on from it and play other games. So I came here to find some new people to play with. I am pretty good at BF3 and am a team player. I'm an adult with a mic. I'm not loud and talkative. I don't have Battlefield 3 Premium, so I don't have the newest content, but I do have Back to Karkland. Jesus, it feels like I am filling out an eHarmony profile or something lol. 

Anyways, I am free all the time, so if you want to play add me. It would be even better if you have multiple games in common with me. I mostly play Gears 3, Madden 12 and MW3. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll be happy to play with you. The only thing is that I'm out of state for work and won't be back until late August. So if you can wait until then...

There are a lot of guys around here that I'm sure would be happy to have you join in on some games with them. If you're a working stiff with grown up responsibilities like a lot of us there are some groups of friends who game together too, such as Warx, BEER and UXF. I game with a lot of the UXF guys and can tell you they warmly welcome anyone who would like to join in on one of their servers. In fact, Reproduction games with the UXF guys too.

There is one "detractor" who posts on the xbox forums who I'm sure at some point will surface since "UXF" was mentioned. I think if you game with some of the guys you'll find this "detractor" is full of lies.

Yeah, I'll play. I'm always looking for good teammates to play the game with. I hate playing with people I don't know.....earlier today I was the MVP, had the most kills, and my team still lost in a 300% ticket match. I was also the only colonel on my team, and nobody was communicating =\

Reproduction, I would love to play with you when you get back from work. I'll shoot you a request. Fever, I accepted your request. Do you want to play tonight?

Dirty Harry, send me a request so hopefully next time you game with them you could maybe invite me.  

Sure. I don't get off work til midnight central time, but yeah if you're on then I'll play

I am finished with my 20th prestige on MW3, so Ill be on BF3 also and I only have the Karkland maps. I also have several other friends that like to play....................so join us. I will be gaming alot late nights since I have switched back to working nights alot now.

Always looking for people to play with, I play Core Rush and some Conquest

^^Send invite (Im at work, LOL).

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

Always looking for people to play with, I play Core Rush and some Conquest

[/quote]

Adding you right now.

How long do you plan on staying up tonight? And what time zone are you in?