Looking to Buy this game how is it?

I have heard a lot of great stuff about this game but before i go out and get it i was just wondering how it is. hows the online play and do a lot of people play it? hows the gameplay ect? how does it compare to the previous GOW thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i think the game is great and i enjoy the VS mode more then the previous games but like with any game you need to play it for yourself to form your own opinion

Game is Great. by far one of the best gears of war in the series.

The game is sweet. Rent it first if u doubt it.

If you think it is going to be better than Madden10 it's not. Don't even bother getting it. You have MW2.

I've been a fan since day one so yes this game is near perfect. If you can rent it or play with a friend then do it. I see you played part one so that's cool but the online experience is totally different for part 3. There is a good matching system if you’re a low level player so that helps get you back in the game.

If you liked previous gears games you will love this one.

I really recommend this game. Epic comes out with a lot of events and they seem to listen to the community.

rent first because you may get bored with MP very quickly, there are other shooters our now also so choose wisely.  I say rent first but it's a good game for a short period of time.

Get Assassin's creed

everyone i talk to seems to love gears3. haven't heard one thing bad about it