Looking to Add some new friends too play Dirt 3! :)

Since the new xbox fourms are here i haven't really seen any good areas to make friends and see where i could find users whom are playing Dirt 3.

This took me about 40 minutes to find this thread area so i can make a post thanks to the help of Bing & Googles Searches lol

I love my racing games so i've been useing the xbox 360 steering wheel for this game and its starting to strain on me but well worth it ahahah

Im under the understanding there is a free roam type play for xbox live multiplayer in the DC compound.

2 cars and a youtube video is better than 1 car lol.

If anybody wants to play Send me a message/ and or a friend request and i'll be more then happy to drive around and break my car even more ahahahaha.

-Wood

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi Wood, I just got on to Dirt 3 multiplayer today, kicked some butt. I'm pretty good at it, I got to rank 17 with a few wins today. wanna play? my gamertag is sunalo

Let me know if you want to race sometime. I will add you to my list now. BTW, did you download the new add-on for 400 points the x games Japan track? I did but somehow I can't get it to play. do you know anything abt it? Okay, let me know.

Take care.